Hi Tobias
Please have a look here at my mptw here
http://sikhism.tiddlyspot.com/#TagSearchPluginInfo
I installed TagSearchPlugin and embedded the macro in ViewTemplate.
And although the macro itself is working as evident in the
http://sikhism.tiddlyspot.com/#TagSearchPluginInfo it is not showing
up in toolbar of tiddlers.
It was working in vanilla Tiddlywiki earlier, but its not working in
this MPTW.