Thanks, that's it. One more question, thought. Those comments-based
wrappings (/*{{{*/) make me think that StyleSheet is rendered as usual
CSS - but in this case I don't understand why

/*{{{*/
[some CSS]
/*}}}*/
/*{{{*/
[more CSS]
/*}}}*/

works so that "more CSS" is not applied. Any ideas?

Also this seems to mean that I can use any other wrapper like

/*{{myClass{*/
[CSS]
/*}}}*/

or