On Nov 10, 6:57 pm, Yakov <yakov.litvin.publi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, that's it. One more question, thought. Those comments-based
> wrappings (/*{{{*/) make me think that StyleSheet is rendered as usual
> CSS - but in this case I don't understand why
>
> /*{{{*/
> [some CSS]
> /*}}}*/
> /*{{{*/
> [more CSS]
> /*}}}*/
>
> works so that "more CSS" is not applied. Any ideas?
The above example will work. But may be your real CSS wont. If you'd
provide a link to a short testcase (real CSS) it would help.

> Also this seems to mean that I can use any other wrapper like
>
> /*{{myClass{*/
> [CSS]
> /*}}}*/
I wouldn't do this.  The first */ will be rendered. If you need a
different style change the <pre> or/and <code> definitions in your
StyleSheet.

> /*"""*/
> [CSS]
> /*"""*/
>
> I think I'll try some such tricks.
See above.

=======
If you do something like this
/*{{{*/
.button { display: block;}
/*}}}*/
some comment
/*{{{*/
.button { display: block;}
/*}}}*/

It will not work, because "some comment" is no comment! The browser
treats everything, which is not covered inside /* ... */ as CSS
commands, and "some comment" is not valid. Most of the time, the rest
of the tiddler is ignored, by the >>browser<<

The only thing, that tw does, is, that it renders something like this
/*{{{*/
.button { display: block;}
/*}}}*/

as a <pre> block, to get a better view. But the above has to be valid
CSS !!!

-m