Hi Eric!

Recently I've familiarized myself with the SwitchThemePlugin. Thanks
for your work! I've got two notes on the documentation:

1) Although theme definition is described in [1], I'd say it's better
to emphasise that the Check, Init, Reset slices are introduced by the
plugin and are not supported by the core (I've made some tests to be
sure it is so). Or perhaps it would be a good idea to link a
description of definition of themes from some common documentation
place.

2) There's a misprint in the documentation:

> It is also possible to defines slices

Best wishes, Yakov.

[1] http://tiddlywiki.org/wiki/Themes