> Give it another read-through and let me know what you think.

Ok. Let's look a little closer.

I find the

> First, create/import a tiddler containing CSS definitions and tag it
> withsystemTheme.
> At the top of the tiddler, embed a slice table with at least one slice,
> "StyleSheet",
> whose value is the name of the tiddler itself, e.g., in a tiddler called
> MyTheme, write:

a bit confusing. I mean the latter part of the phrase sais that
MyTheme is a tiddler of the theme, and the StyleSheet slice also
contains "MyTheme". Perhaps, I got the grammar wrong, but anyway it's
better to call the tiddler of the theme in the example with some
distinct name (and actually MyTheme sounds like the right one while
the CSS-tiddler should be named somehow else).

Also, as the plugin uses three tags (and some of them are used by the
system too) it may be useful to see a short summary on them at the
bottom of the "Defining a theme" ~section.

Finally, it is probably a good idea to say what the plugin does first
and then about SelectStylesheetPlugin. I mean the into paragraph.

Yakov.