Thanks, choices are good.

I noticed this references to another of Eric's:

http://www.tiddlytools.com/#LoadTiddlersPlugin

http://www.tiddlytools.com/#ExternalTiddlersPlugin

Can anyone comment on pro's and con's between the two? (or
masterinclude's for that matter)

It seems to me that the latter requires the "child" TW to be pre-
populated with (in my case) 900+ tiddlers with unique macro code in
each calling its content from the "master", while the former will do a
bulk import/update into a blank target based on tiddlers with a
certain tag in the source TW.

If so my testing will start with that one 8-)

And of course I'll report back here. . .