Thanks for all the interest! Very great, I'll put time in when I can
to work
on your requests.

1)  TiddlySpace Applications such as preso2 rely on "twikifier" to
produce an HTML representation of tiddlers. This currently doesn't
have the ability to deal with macros, though I gather this
functionality is planned. As is such, no macros will currently work in
preso2, until changes to twikifier are made.

2) Again, functionality such as twikifier should be handling this at a
lower level below preso2. Can you file this as an issue at
https://github.com/Hugheth/preso2/ explaining what you (presumably)
found so I can comment further? Cheers.

3) Open the currently open tiddlers (maybe from a permalink?) Please
can you expand I don't think I quite understand? Do you mean open them
in TiddlyWiki? Or from tiddlyWiki to Preso2? A permalink functionality
is planned, so you can "snapshot" your view and post the URL to
others.

4) Great suggestion. Though the localization techniques will differ
from TiddlyWiki's, something similar for Preso 2 is definitely needed.

5) Planned.

6) Strongly planned :D

7) Planned. Original Preso navigated Main Menu with arrow keys. Though
I think this is cool, the ability to have "custom playlists" would
also be mighty handy.

8) Planned. These will most likely come in the form PresoCSS and
PresoJavascript in the same way the HTML serialization currently uses
HtmlCSS and HtmlJavascript for modifications.

Cheers