Hi TwWebWizards

I made a little TW-app (*not* HTML) for messages  meant for
inclusion... @mailbox.
I depends on the ability to evaluate parameters - so I set
evaluateMacroParameters = "full" in a systemConfig tiddler
[[zzMailBoxConfig]]...

[[SiteInfo]]@mailbox

"If you haven't changed your MainMenu yet, it will show messages to
this space (tiddlers tagged with @SpaceSiteTitle 14 days old) - and a
wikilink to the MailBox (✉) with all messages sent to your username
(tiddlers tagged with @YourUserName). You can easily track messages
from/to all users on TiddlySpace.
If you have changed your MainMenu allready, you can write this into
any tiddler:
<<tiddler MainMenuMailBox>>..."

I wanted to have a messageMailBox on TiddlySpace - therefore I made
this simple TW-app. I'm sure someone here can make it much better than
it is now - so please include it and make changes - or send me a
message (@mama) and I'll add you a member to the @mailbox space...

Imho we ought to explore the message systems on TiddlySpace even
further - I think it's a shame if we don't take it into account/use it
more - or develop it even further - especially because the TiddlySpace
message features are so original and different compared to any other
community board ...

Cheers Måns Mårtensson