On Mar 13, 6:12 pm, KeithB <kabu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now that my tiddlywiki is 6mb/5000 tiddlers,  for faster performance,, on
> startup I've been clicking the sidebar tab, (which apparently defaults to
> "timeline"), then clicking "more", then "shad".
> Is there somewhere to easily change the sidebar tabs to go to "shad"
> automatically on startup?

add this to a tiddler tagged with 'systemConfig':

   config.options.txtMainTab="More";
   config.options.txtMoreTab="Shadowed";

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

----
WAS THIS ANSWER HELPFUL?  IF SO, PLEASE MAKE A DONATION
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Donations
note: donations are directly used to pay for food, rent,
gas, net connection, etc., so please give generously and often!

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact