Hello,

I have a wiki that I use already for some time with bookmarks,
serialnumbers, passwords and the like. It uses the DataTiddlerPlugin and
FETmacro and everything works fine.
Now I have installed the TiddlerEncryptionPlugin and that too seems to work
fine.

However, when I decrypt a tiddler, the <<showData>> makro is no longer
displayed correctly.

After decryption, it only shows the tableheader, but not the contents of
the table. The rest of the contents of the tiddler is displayed correctly.
When I look at the contents of the tiddler in edit-mode everything is
there, including the <data>...</data>.

When I exit edit-mode using "cancel", the table-contents remains hidden,
but when I exit edit-mode using "done" or ctrl+enter, the table-contents is
displayed correctly again...

Tiddlers with the showData-macro but not marked for encryption display just
fine.

What is going wrong? Anyone an idea?

I use:
wiki v2.6.2
TiddlerEncryptionPlugin v3.2.1
DataTiddlerPlugin v1.0.6   (tested v1.0.7 as well and got same issue)
Firefox 11 and firefox portable 10  (also tested on IE6 :-)

Thank you for your help.