Hi Lyall,

I did have a short look at your plugin, prior to my second post. After
decrypting you call story.refreshAllTiddlers(); which should be
enough.

DTP hooks into the core Tiddler.prototype.changed() function to remove
the .data object from an open tiddler, if any other plugin changes the
tiddler.text.

Since decrypting does change the tiddler.text the cached data object
is removed.

I think, <<showData>> needs to check, if the data object is there. If
not, it needs to rebuild it. IMO that is the problem at the moment.

DataTiddlerPlugin probably is one of the best (insource) documented
plugins I've seen. But I'm not 100% sure. So I think Udo (abegio SW)
should have a closer look ;)

-m