Hi!

I've pimped up the GetPartsPlugin (1).

Here's the basic rundown:
You can now specify more than one tag for filter
You can now specify what text the part must contain
You can now use both OR and AND booleans for filter, match and text
parameters
You can now use exclusion by adding an exclamation mark (!) in front
of a parameter value
Updated examples

(1) http://getparts.tiddlyspot.com/