I have a couple of functions in the head of an html page, which work fine
when called from a script elsewhere on that page. I wanted to implement the
same functionality in TW, so I copied the JS which defines the functions to
a sysConfig-tagged tiddler, then tried using the functions in another
tiddler. This fails with "string.match() is not a function".

This is all extremely new to me, so apologies if this is something
blindingly obvious. I will keep nutting away at it, but maybe someone can
save me some time? It's a (the jspos2) POS tagger, in case you're
interested.

Thanks