Thank you for your answers.

I have been experimenting with your proposals and for as far as I
understand it now, all options would mean I have to split the one (large)
wiki containing all information into multiple documents with separated
user-rights. Right?

This means I would end up with a much more complex management and loose
portability in the process.
I guess I will stick with tiddlywiki for the moment.
And I will reconsider a tiddlyspace/geiwiki when I can afford to outsource
the management and maintenance to a dedicated webmaster or so.

I regret there seems to be no "simple" solution for attaching the rights
directly on the tiddlers.

But as said before, thank you all very much for your input and support   !

Kris

BiPaHiMa
initiator