On Sunday, January 13, 2013 8:12:58 AM UTC-5, PMario wrote:

> I did notice a similar problem several times allready.
> eg:
> /*[[TranscludedStyleSheet]]*/
> [[TranscludedStyleSheet2]]
>
> needs to be
> /*[ [TranscludedStyleSheet] ]*/
> [[TranscludedStyleSheet2]]
>
> because the StyleSheet transclusion mechanism doesn't respect CSS
> comments ...

Interesting — though not directly relevant to my woes, unless I'm
misunderstanding.

Assuming /*[[TranscludedStyleSheet]]*/ would appear in the main StyleSheet,
how would you ever know there was a transclusion issue?  Wouldn't the /*
 and */ comment tags prevent the transclusion from being executed by the TW
core?

> My fix was to remove the TW syntax stuff, which isn't a real
> solution.

It looks like I'll have to resort to that, too — though I wish I knew
specifically where the issue lay and if it's something that should be
reported as a bug.

Especially baffling given that Eric's TiddlyTools TW has complex CSS and
plenty of TiddlyWiki comments but doesn't seem to have the same problem:

http://www.tiddlytools.com/#%5B%5BStyleSheet%5D%5D%20%5B%5BStyleSheetAdjustments%5D%5D