Hello David,

I've been using mGSD for a while, first for my personal tasks, then for my
projects at work, but I'm searching for additional features more oriented
to project management, not only GTD...

Your dGSD looks great and I want to start testing it, but I have a lot of
content in a mGSD format, then, what is the best way to export it to a dGSD?
(I'm using a mGSD v3.1.9 beta)

Best regards,

Domingo