Hi Mark

> I moved FCKEditor's folder a couple of times and found where it needed to be
> - which is not where it's path statement points to=> but it's working now,
> finally.

Great - good job!

> Having the WYSIWYG with an online TW is doggone near as perfect as this life
> EVER gets !!!

There's one thing which *is* a tad better for TWs: Eric's
QuickEditPackage !!!

If you have Jon's TiddlyFileImportr plugin installed you *should* be
able to import all items from the package (all tiddlers starting with
"QuickEdit...") into your TW via the backstage menu: "import" in one
go..

Try also Eric's ImportTiddlersPlugin - from his instant bookmarklets
here: http://tiddlytools.com/#InstantBookmarklets
If it works - it's downright fabulous - because it allows you to sort
by tags etc ...  :-)

Cheers Måns Mårtensson