HI,
I am a casual user of Tiddlywiki's (but have a lot of notes stored in some) 
and I wanted to try out TW5 (so I can more easily save on my many devices) 
but I can not even get past saving my TW, at least as instructed, by using 
the ' Save ' button on the leftsidebar.... because there is no left 
sidebar, only a right one (which has save hidden in the tools, where it 
seems more like a ' save configuration change' command (but does save the 
whole thing I guess... I am using Chrome v26 on Windows 7.  I have not 
tried any other browser or device yet...

Any idea what is wrong... 

Also, I miss the backstage, and the title is only on the right sidebar, not 
to top... maybe its all because its still early Beta...


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to