Hi Dave

As Alex stated there were some ("a lot of") technical
difficulties/obstacles with the live conference.

When the hangout was over - my laptop did shutdown during the video/audio
multiplexing process and it was impossible to retrieve/recover the footage
:-(
I used a digital audio recorder (Zoom 4HN) - to record the audio output -
therefore I can offer a podcast of the Hangout.

http://hangouts.tiddlyspace.gir.dk/#%5B%5B29%20May%202013%20(audio%20only)%5D%5D
http://xn--mns-ula.dk/hangouts/STE-005.mp3

I haven't edited the audio (except for a "normalization", encoding to mp3
and a single "cutout" in the start)

*My voice (and occasional guitar interludes) was on the lost video
screencast - not on the audiocast, therefore you won't find anything I said
(or played) on the podcast... *

There were some technical difficulties: video and audio fallouts especially
from Jeremy - You'll have to "jump around" a little or simply ignore some
passages..

Enjoy
Måns Mårtensson