I ran through a couple of demos during the hangout:

* How and why to run TW5 under node.js

* Using nested list widgets to create the recent changes tab, with its
grouping of tiddler modification dates into days. This is a good example of
how the built-in widgets in TW5 are quite low level, allowing them to be
composed with a good deal of flexibility.

There was discussion about:

* How plugins work in TW5, and widgets
* How can TW5 be self-documenting
* The TW5 plugin repo

Sadly, I missed quite a lot of it due to the connection problems,

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 1:31 PM, David Gifford <dgiff...@crcna.org> wrote:

> Well, okay, then, sounds like listening to the hangout would be tedious
> and unenjoyable. Can anyone give a brief summary of what was talked about?
>
> Dave
>

> On Tuesday, May 28, 2013 8:37:30 PM UTC-5, David Gifford wrote:
>>
>> Hey guys
>>
>> How did the hangout go? Anybody record it? Eager to hear what ideas were
>> floated around.
>>
>> I ran across this on StumbleUpon and thought maybe some of this might
>> serve as possible plugins? http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/**
>> AMcmTY/designshack.net/**articles/javascript/40-**
>> awesome-jquery-plugins-you-**need-to-check-out/<http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/AMcmTY/designshack.net/articles/javascript/40-awesome-jquery-plugins-you-need-to-check-out/>
>>
>> Dave
>>
>  --

Jeremy Ruston