Hi Vincent,

great stuff, nice that the wrong-heading-to-edit bug is already fixed in
2.0.1. I've got one issue, though: can't get a whole tiddler get
"inline-edited" (and, by the way, double-clicking contents of a tiddler
doesn't bring the edit mode). At the same time, still #tiddlerDisplay area
shows the border when the cursor is in some positions. Also, I suggest to
equip "TableEditor" wikiwords in the "Data" slices of TWtid and TWted with
"~" so that less "missing" links appear. And probably do the same in the
"Licence" slices of all the plugins, for "TiddlyWiki" wikiword. Finally,
let me remind the "missing cell issue": in table like this

|c11|c12|
|c21|

one can't get into the missing cell navigating with arrows which is a bit
uncomfortable.

Nice to hear that the developing is going on!

Best regards,
Yakov.

понедельник, 3 июня 2013 г., 17:04:00 UTC+4 пользователь Vincent Yeh
написал:

> [...]
> was indeed separated to TWtable.
>
> With these plugins you can easily edit, and then save and synchronize, in
> the view mode, almost all the content in your tiddler, including
>
>    1. plain text
>    2. block elements (tables, lists, headers, blockquotes, pre-formatted
>    blocks)
>    3. inline elements (not yet complete but soon, *strong*, *italic, **
>    underlined*, super-/sub-scripts, and @@css-style; some text here@@ ...)
>    4. transcluded/folded content, either fully or partially,
>       1. tiddler content transcluded with system macros <<tiddler>>,
>       <<slider>>, and <<tabs>>,
>       2. section content folded with <<foldHeadings>> macro.
>    5. Multiply transcluded/folded copies are synchronized in the wrapper
>    (container) level, meaning if you edit the whole content in the
>    transcluded/folded wrapper, then your saved content will be synchronized
>    for all transcluded/folded copies. If you edit one of the elements
>    contained in those wrappers, however, only that element gets refreshed and
>    other copies do not. Element level synchronization is close to finish and
>    shall be available in the next one or two releases.
>
> For plugin developers interested in manipulating the wiki text on the fly,
> please try the TWElement <http://twtable.tiddlyspace.com/#TWElement> class
> and tell me how you think. Thanks.
>
> Have Fun!
>
> Vincent
>
> On Sunday, June 2, 2013 10:26:30 PM UTC+8, Vincent Yeh wrote:
>>

>> TWtid v2.0.0 + TWted v2.0.0 + TWtable v2.0.0 + TWtcalc v1.0.0
>>
>> Major changes to the plugins:
>>
>>    1. Introduced a class TWElement for easy access to wiki text of block
>>    elements. It will be fully available in the next release and for now you
>>    can try it in your own plugins if suitable. It is very easy to use. See
>>    http://twtable.tiddlyspace.com/#TWElement for a short description.
>>    2. Rewrote core codes in a character-based manner (previously was
>>    line-based), for *possibilites of in-line element access* in the
>>    future releases.
>>
>> Find more info and the download links in
>> http://twtable.tiddlyspace.com/#%5B%5BRelease%20Note%20v2.0.0%5D%5D.
>>
>> Have fun!
>>
>> Vincent
>>
>> On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 11:03:25 AM UTC+8, Vincent Yeh wrote:
>>>
>>> Ton,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the MTC file. It helped me realize how the font-size issue
>>> came up. It was caused by some test codes that I tried randomly when I had
>>> no idea what caused the position shift in TiddlySpace. I did those tests
>>> quite a while ago and forgot to remove them after fixing the positioning
>>> issue with your help. After removing them this font-size issue seems gone.
>>> It will be in the next release. Thanks again.
>>>
>>> By the way, v1.6.4 is quite buggy as I had found and fixed some of them
>>> yesterday. It is so because I am still midway to separate large table
>>> support. I would suggest to stay with 1.6.3 for now if it worked out for