On Monday, August 5, 2013 10:59:28 PM UTC+2, Dave wrote:

> One question, in the video, you were accessing the text if the individual
> tiddlers from outside the browser.  I've always wanted to be able to do
> that.  I don't know much about virtual machines, though.  Was that
> accessing the text files from within  a specific part of the VM, or could I
> potentially do that from the normal file system, e.g. through a bash script?

The default behaviour at the moment is, that the tiddlyweb store is exposed
outside the VM. So if someone messes up the VM, the content is still
accessible. If external skripts modify the store at the same time, as a TW
is editing stuff, you will need to reload the TW otherwise the store may
break.

A better way to modify the content with bash scripts would be to use the
tiddlyweb http API. It can be used with "curl". .... You may overwrite some
tiddlers, but the store should not be broken. As shown in the video the
text store can handle revisions.

have fun!
mario