On Sunday, August 25, 2013 11:25:08 AM UTC+2, MGT wrote:

> In the end I did need to add the line "192.168.3.10    tweb.local" to
> hosts as the TW wouldn't save. I used the following command "sudo nano
> /etc/hosts" and all works fine now.

Right. I just did a test and found out, that it doesn't save :))

> How do I go about adding another TW to this?

You'd need to ssh into vagrant and create some new TWs with the command
line.
There is no possibility atm to do some orchestration from outside.

I'd need some time to create some scripts, or I'd need to rewrite the
interacitve tool, I did for the raspberry pi.

Are you able to use the shell ?

-m