On Jul 31, 2013, at 6:40 PM, PMario <pmari...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Eric,
> I'm following this topic with interest and I'd like to know, what you think
> about this:
> tiddlyweb at home - a new possibility
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/tiddlywiki/FNiWVM3ODRM

Thanks for the invitation, Mario.

Looks pretty simple---compared to TiddlyWeb raw. Still have to get my head
around tiddlers outside a TiddlyWiki. That would probably come pretty quickly
with getting started with "the new possibility."

My only hesitation is that it seems like a lot of "machinery" to run a
TiddlyWiki. At the moment I'm using TW only for maintaining contacts and other
miscellaneous notes. Back a couple years ago I was using it to create, store,
and organize research notes in preparation for writing a paper. "The new
possibility" would be more attractive if I were still doing so.

As I understand it, there are still some kinks to be worked out? If so, I might
be persuaded to give it a try once you've done that.

Regards,
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

"I can explain it for you, I just can't comprehend it for you."

- Ed Koch