Hi Tobias,

I'm really delighted to read all the posts above and see all the
improvements you implemented. Thanks a lot for the help beyond my
limitation and the new practices which I can learn from.

Mind if I leave the new plan for tomorrow of UTC+8 here? ;-) Here's my plan:

   1. Short-term (tomorrow or these days)
      1. Create the two spaces with the proposed NodeTree name :) (So this
      is an acception to the GitHub comment :) )
      - actually I have already created "@treedgplugin" hours ago and was
         going to make it a pure plugin-space as you have instructed, but then
I got
         diverted to PolyGlotPlugin...ha... Things you see were done half way
and
         hung there. So the white theme I used on @treedg was to give the doc
space
         a beautiful look.
         - host NodeTreePlugin 0.5.0 mod at @nodetreeplugin. Do you mind if
         I put your name on the author or contributor field, and normalize the
mod
         as a new release based on your changes?
         - *I have also been thinking about hosting all the plugin docs
         together at one space like @gjrobert-tw, so this way I do not create
doc
         spaces each dedicated for every one plugin. How do you think of such
         practice? Feasible?*
      1. Reply to the posts above and explain and discuss in detail.
      2. Reply to the GitHub comments.
   2. Long-term (in a few weeks hopefully)
      1. Improve the demos and share how I use the trees with multiline
      contents
      2. See if the documentation needs more amendments

See you later :-)

Love and peace,

GJRobert

Tobias Beer於 2013年9月12日星期四UTC+8下午8時14分40秒寫道: