On Fri, 13 Sep 2013, Tobias Beer wrote:

Well, as I said, either they get my SiteInfo or they get my DefaultTiddlers
...I decided for it being SiteInfo (and tagging to DefaultTiddlers) to be
ok.

For spaces created in the last year they won't "get" your SiteInfo as
every new space gets one created for it (as well as a GettingStarted).
So yours will be clobbered by the recipe cascade.

If your space has a DefaultTiddlers and theirs does not then they will
get that.

What I would suggest you do for a space designed for inclusion is:

* Not change DefaultTiddlers, use the existing shadow.
* Edit GettingStarted to include getting started info and transclude
  SiteInfo

Then, visitors will see what your space is about but when they include
it they will not get SiteInfo, nor DefaultTiddlers nor GettingStarted.

After all, a SiteInfo tiddler shouldn't be something more vital to a space
than whatever is in some GettingStarted tiddler.

I don't undertand this statement. The SiteInfo is designed to be
exactly that: the description of the space, including tags which
indicate it's meaning[1].

As for the latter, I
believe a GettingStarted space is muuuuuch more appropriate and
maintainable... seing how much false and irrelevant stuff is in the current
GettingStarted. o.O

Could you elaborate and if possible provide improvements?

[1]: See http://tsiscover.tiddlyspace.com/tsiscover for some
experimentation on how SiteInfo and its tags could be used.

--
Chris Dent                                   http://burningchrome.com/
                                [...]