Thanks, both very helpful, when I am better at finding my ways around in
TW5 I hope to be able to contribute to filling in some gaps. Some tiddlers
are placeholders, right, or am I just not seeing the content that should be
there?

Can someone answer the question if one can automatically display ingoing
and outgoing links of one tiddler and if so, how?

Thank you
Chris