Hi Mario

that was a typo, I meant incoming links or backlinks (i.e. what links to
this page?) as well as the opposite, i.e. all links pointing elsewhere.

What you describe works but requires some mouseclicks and works only for
incoming links, not outgoing links. In principle, I am looking for a macro
that could be added to the template of every page so that this kind of
information was automatically provided at the bottom of each tiddler.
Admittedly, the backlins are more important to me.

And thanks for the welcome words, I appreciate the encouraging atmosphere

Chris