On Monday, November 4, 2013 4:32:28 AM UTC-8, Sparrisen987 wrote:
I was just going to donate - because tiddly helps me tremendously. I got
deterred by the paypal thing though. I'm probably going to pay later, once
I figure out how paypal works - but it could be worth noting that for me,
paypal was a initial deterrant.

When you press "donate" or "subscribe" from the forms I provide, it takes
you to a PayPal page to complete payment.  At that point you have the
option to use a PayPal account (if you have one), or you can use a credit
card (or debit card) to may a single payment, just like purchasing a
product from a commercial site.

If you prefer to send a personal check, cashier's check, or money order, I
can provide my home mailing address.

much thanks,
-e