On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 8:07:54 PM UTC-8, Vincent Yeh wrote:

> I am not familiar with the field things in TiddlyWiki ....

... I don't know about the template things

TWCore custom tiddler fields and templates (ViewTemplate/EditTemplate) are
very effective for creating tiddlers with use-case specific fields.

... view mode editing capabilities in the TiddlyWiki (classic). It's
> working in many cases for regular tiddler text (not sure for fields,
> though)...

For some other plugins that do various types of field editing, you should
check out:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#EditFieldPlugin (edit fields from view mode)
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#EditSectionPlugin (popup editor for tiddler
sections)