Hello Tobi.
Thanks for your great support. Now the two plugins work wonderfull.
I can only recommend TagSearch for everybody with a systematic Set of Tags.

One Small wish is left. It would be wonderfull it was possible to set an order in the pop-up. For your usecase of tbGTD the current order which is produced by the alphabetical order of the is very comfortable. For those who don't want to add a prefix for readability reasons, it would be a nice alternative to be able to order them in the TagSearchConfig.

Again Many thanks
Jan