Hi Jan,

Thanks for your great support. Now the two plugins work wonderfull.
> I can only recommend TagSearch for everybody with a systematic Set of Tags.

Great news! ;-)

One Small wish is left. It would be wonderfull it was possible to set an
> order in the pop-up.
> For your usecase of tbGTD the current order which is produced by the
> alphabetical order of the is very comfortable.
> For those who don't want to add a prefix for readability reasons, it would
> be a nice alternative to be able to order them in the TagSearchConfig.

This has been discussed by *PMario *a while ago. Personally, I don't see
that as a functionality of *TagSearchPlugin*. Instead, what you want in
order for a consistent experience is to *always* retrieve those tagging
tiddlers in your custom order whenever a plugin or the core asks for them,
i.e. also in the sidebar.

So what is needed is some code that hijacks *store.getTaggedTiddlers()* and
returns them based on some sort criteria rather than the current core
mechanism for that. I imagine there could be a *order.tagging* field at the
tiddler being the tag holding the information of all tiddlers that actually
have been ordered, with all new and unordered ones being put at the end.

There could be some UI in the EditTemplate. For starters, this field could
be all manual and populated with current tags when opening the tag in
EditMode. This means, that at the point where you want a custom order, your
tag definitely needs to become a tiddler and not just be a tag.

For example you the UI could show a number next to each tag...

[X] Tagging Order (Enable / Disable)

[1] Foo
[2] Bar
[3] Baz

Changing the number for *Bar* from 2 to 1 would resort the list and save
the *order.tagging *field as follows...

[[Bar]] [[Foo]] [[Baz]]

Saving changes to this field could be generally ignored so long as you have
not modified it yet, i.e. you don't care about defining a custom order. So,
hitting the enable / disable button would not only toggle a panel showing
the numbering but essentially remove the *order.tagging* field unless you
specifically want it.

Anyhow, this code is out of scope for *TagSearchPlugin *and should be
something for a new plugin perhaps called *TagOrderPlugin*.

Extending this functionality to tags via some *order.tags* field (and not
only *order.**tagging*) would also remedy the fact that, due to indexing
purposes, tags in TiddlySpace are always stored alphabetically, which
sometimes really is not what you want / need... and actually broke some of
the now outdated behaviour of *ColoredLinksPlugin *(being replaced by
*PaintrPlugin*).

Tobias.