Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for the help.
My top menu with toolbar is now working again in TW5alpha13 and the updated
guide is available in my Dropbox (links to it from TW5 & Dave's mall).

I had to "repair" my Hidden sidebar theme by replacing 'storyriver width'
by 'tw-tiddler-frame width' to increase the width of the story river when
the sidebar is hidden.

I thought it may be wise to upload it to TiddlySpot but - after filling in
the TiddlySpot details in TW5 (after creating a TiddlySpot site) - saving
produced a Javasript error:

NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI: Access to restricted URI denied

N.B.:
* A few days ago (with alpha10) I was able to upload TW5.
* Glad there is a real versioning system now.

Cheers,

Ton