Hi,

This is a more of a development question than user question but I was
unable to find the Tiddlywikidev group that is mentioned at the top of the
Tiddlywiki group in Google groups ("Welcome to the TiddlyWiki discussion
group for end users. See the
TiddlyWikiDev<https://groups.google.com/d/forum/tiddlywikidev%E2%80%8E> group
for technical questions about JavaScript, CSS etc."). It just says that
TiddlyWikiDev group is not found.

My question was whether it is possible to modify the saver that is used in
Chrome to specify the default directory/file name that is used when the
Save dialog box pops up when clicking on the Save button in TW5? Ideally of
course I would like to be able to auto-save as in TWC but I assume this is
impossible because of the security restrictions in Chrome?

Thanks,

Steve