> TiddlyWikiDev group is not found.

I have corrected the link in the Welcome message.

> My question was whether it is possible to modify the saver that is used in
> Chrome to specify the default directory/file name that is used when the
> Save dialog box pops up when clicking on the Save button in TW5?

The directory for the save dialog is determined by your browser.
 Typically, it uses a default "Downloads" directory (without asking for a
location).  In most browsers, you can enable an "ask for location" option.
 In Chrome, select "settings" from the menu, then select the "settings"
section on the resulting screen.  Next, select "show advanced settings" and
scroll down to the "Download" controls.  You can enter a new default folder
for downloads, or choose "Ask where to save each file before downloading",
which will prompt you for a location *every* time a file is
downloaded/saved.

enjoy,
-e
Eric Shulman
TiddlyTools / ELS Design Studios

EVERY DONATION IS IMPORTANT!
HELP ME TO HELP YOU - MAKE A CONTRIBUTION TO MY "TIP JAR"...
   http://TiddlyTools.github.com/fundraising.html#MakeADonation

Professional TiddlyWiki Consulting Services...
Analysis, Design, and Custom Solutions:
   http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#Contact