Hi Julie, Stephan

1. The false matches in the tag autocompletion is because it's searching
the text and tags of each tag, not just the title. This will be fixed when
we have more flexible searching options.

2. Adding the field automatically on pressing enter will come as part of
general keyboard shortcut support

3. There are often situations where I'm adding more than one tag, and I
find it useful that the tag popup stays around after you've selected a tag
from it. But I agree that the current behaviour is non-standard and
unexpected.

Best wishes

Jeremy

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 9:53 AM, Stephan Hradek <stephan.hra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Confirmed!
>
> I'm also wondering whether it would be good to have the tags (and also the
> add-field field) do an "add" when one presses the enter key. I find myself
> constantly pressing that, expecting the tag (or field) to appear.
>
> I also would like the autocompletion to disappear as soon as a tag is
> added and the entry field is empty. It's more than a bit annoying to have
> it hide half of my tiddler's textarea.
>
> --

Jeremy Ruston
mailto:jeremy.rus...@gmail.com