> I guess so… Give me an example what you want to see…

For an example of what I want to see... I'm working on a TW5 setup I call
"Bestrew" You can see it at http://nocategories.net/tiddlywiki/bestrew.html

If you look at the "Index" tiddler, you'll see I have some dropdowns.
They're kinda buggy and complex at the moment. I'm looking for an
alternative.

They're complex because each dropdown relies on a whole set of system
tiddlers in order to work. Your filter with yes, maybe, no for example
seems more simple. Or, does your example also rely on the presence of a
system tiddler for each of those options?

They're buggy because, well try one and you'll see... opening one of them
opens all of them, which isn't ideal.