I just updated from the classic TiddlyWiki to the new 5.0.5 beta. I like
all of the changes except the tidders now only take up less than half of my
browser window. The sidebar (I believe it's called the story) takes up an
enormous portion of my screen. Looking through the settings it looks like
the reason is that the tidders now have fixed width. Is there any way to
reverse this layout? I would much prefer a fixed width sidebar anchored to
the right of the screen with the tiddlers taking up the rest of the browser
window.