Hmm, this is what I expected it to be; but I can't get my render tiddler
working. I've the following stored in my renderRFC tiddler:

<$list filter="[list[!!rfc-updated-by]]" >RFC&nbsp;<$view field="title" />
</$list>

The tiddler I'm rendering has a field named rfc-updated-by, set to "777
888". But the list widget call as specified above doesn't seem to match
anything. I would have expected it to render "RFC 777" and "RFC 888"
though. What am I doing wrong or what am I missing here?