hey all

I'm using a TeamTasks v0.3 file to organize tasks (some 1300 of them by the
way).
Having installed ForEachTiddlerPlugin I'm using the following code

<<forEachTiddler
  where

'store.getValue(tiddler,"UserDefinitions") &&

store.getValue(tiddler,"UserDefinitions").readBracketedList().containsAny([

"PhilHawksworth",
"AnneOther"

])

&&

store.getValue(tiddler,"ScopeDefinitions") &&

store.getValue(tiddler,"ScopeDefinitions").readBracketedList().containsAny([

"Work",
"Play"

])

&&

store.getValue(tiddler,"StatusDefinitions") &&

store.getValue(tiddler,"StatusDefinitions").readBracketedList().containsAny([

"Pending",
"InProgress",
"OnHold",
"Complete"

])
'
 write
 '"|"+(index+1)+""+
"|[["+tiddler.title+"]]"+
"|"+store.getValue(tiddler,"UserDefinitions")+
                "|"+store.getValue(tiddler,"ScopeDefinitions")+

                  "|"+store.getValue(tiddler,"StatusDefinitions")+
                "|\n" '

 begin '"|sortable|k\n|A|!Tiddler|!~User|!~Scope|Status|h\n"'"'

to generate a table report of tasks, ie a table containing tiddler name,
user, scope and status columns

Please see a minimal test case here

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/67129323/teamtasks%20v03-fet-test.html

My question is: is there a way to add some sort of checkbox interface for
the fet code?

Something like a number of checkboxes, one for each definition, so, for
instance, when you check AnneOther, PhilHawksworth and Work
you get a table report containing only the tasks assigned to AnneOther and
PhilHawksworth that are categorized
as Work?

hope this makes sense and thanks in advance

sklpns