I am sorry if you have been made to feel unwelcome by anyone. We have
people in here from various cultures with varying levels of ability to
write in a clear and caring way. I did get treated uncourteously once or
twice by one person in particular. But over all my experience has been that
the group continues to welcome newbies - and non-techie non-newbies like me
- with open arms. Blessings to you

Dave