I think it was me who wrote that group welcome message originally, so I
feel quite happy hearing people remember it as an important thing.  Thanks
guys.

Contributors and experts in an open source community all started off as
newbies (or I guess original authors.. *raise eyebrow, incline head to
Jeremy*) and for TW, and probably most open source software, the first step
on the learning curve is the hardest.  Investing in friendliness has a
massive, genuine return.

;Daniel

On 5 February 2014 05:39, PMario <pmari...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think this group still is newbie friendly.
>
> The "welcome" message was removed, as the google groups "frontpage" app
> was changed by google.
>
> @eric or @jeremy
> ... I also miss this message, since it was one of the reasons, why I did
> my first post to the TW group. ... It made a difference for me :)
>
> -mario
>
> --

Daniel Baird
retro objoke: Chuck Norris had a problem so he decided to use regular
expressions. Now, every problem in the world is solved.