TiddlyDocs is in deed a really cool thing.

Here <http://tiddlyspace.com/bags/osmosoft_public/tiddlers/TiddlyDocs> are
some clips on TiddlyDocs from the originators, Simon McManus and Michael
Mahemoff.
The latest related go is
VanillaTiddlyDocs<http://vanillatiddlydocs.tiddlyspot.com/>,
i.e an attempt to make TiddlyDocs in a regular (classic) TW.

Hope this is of any help.

<:-)