Hi Patrick,

On Friday, March 7, 2014 10:41:49 PM UTC+1, Patrick Sanders wrote:

> I am on windows 7, with FFv27 on http://tw5toolbar.tiddlyspot.com/
>
> The usage confuses me and I tried again today and notice that the radio
> buttons only react, when the toggle width/sidebar button is "<".
> With ">" the radio buttons don't react. With the radio buttons visible, I
> would expect a reaction when pressing them, this confused me.
>
> With the toggle button shown as ">" the radio buttons are active in all
cases I tested. They must be. I don't know why it is different in your case.
Can it be the ribbon interferes?
Try http://tongerner.tiddlyspot.com/ which uses almost everything from
http://tw5toolbar.tiddlyspot.com/ but without a ribbon.

See the radio buttons as configuration buttons. You choose the way you want
the toggle button acts when you are in "standard". mode (>).
Then you click the toggle button and you get the action set by the style
(configuration by radio buttons).
Some people do want to hide the Sidebar, others don't.
Some people do want to have a fluid width, others don't.
And so on.

Anyhow the radio buttons work in both situations of the toggle button (>
and <), but when the Sidebar is hidden you can't reach them ;)

Cheers,

Ton