I am struggling to find a way to publish my TiddlyWiki based application
(means: a TWC containing third party plugins, a self written plugin, macros
und other necessary tiddlers > basically a bunch of tiddlers working
together).

The requirements and wishes:

   1. Each application tiddler needs a version number.
   2. New versions of the application tiddlers should by installed in the
   user TW by clicking on an upgrade button.
   3. Whenever a new version is released the user should get a notification.

I was looking at TiddlySpot and TiddlySpace as publishing platform. The
former has the problem not beeing CORS enabled. Using TiddlySpace comes
pretty near to the above requirements via the standard import function.

Drawback is that if the user chooses a feed he can't see the version of the
local installed tiddler compared to the version on the remote TW and in the
list of importable tiddlers.

Any idea how to solve this? I looked at other TWC based applications
here<http://classic.tiddlywiki.com/#Examples>but did not find a concept which
adresses above requirements.