Upon updating from a version of tiddlywiki5 I checked out from github(after
5.0.8-beta) to 5.0.9-beta I got this error:

Internal JavaScript Error
Well, this is embarrassing. It is recommended that you restart TiddlyWiki
by refreshing your browser
Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'getAllTitles'

Unfortunately as soon as I dropped my tiddlywiki onto the page of an empty
5.0.9-beta,
I went and deleted my original copy, thinking everything went fine. I
clicked the download button and I got a new copy, I went and loaded this
copy in the browser and the above error shows up. Refreshing does not help.
So now I have only one copy of my tiddlywiki with all my work in it and it
doesn't load!
Please help me!!!