Hi Vincent,

great work -- both in quantity and quality (many bugs have gone)!

I haven't redone all the tests (for the 3.x series) yet, but have done some
of them (one bug have been already fixed in 3.0.2), so let's start from a
lesser amount of feedback (which is still plenty, probably).

1. Ordinary text
1.1 For a long multiline text block (say, 50 lines), the edit area is
generated with heigh not only for all the lines (without cutting and scroll
bar), but even higher, which is not convenient.
1.2 From this, I deduced a proposal for a rough solution for the previewer
autoscolling (for big text block, the previewed text is sometimes out of
the screen):
# maximum height of both edit area and previewer should be 50% of the
screen height, otherwise they got scrollbar
# when edit mode is opened, if the height of either edit area or previewer
is > 33% of the screen height, the page is autoscrolled so that the top
border of the previewer coincides with the top of the screen
# if the previewer has the scrollbar, it is (onscroll of the edit area)
automatically scrolled (see jQuery.scrollTop), so that the ratio (scroll
position/total height) is the same for the edit area and the previewer

2. Lists
2.1 Now the list items order is changed not only on ctrl+up/down, but also
on ctrl+left/right (which is totally inconvenient -- ctrl+left is usually
used for quick navigation, to jump over words)
2.2 Changing of the list order is rather slow
2.3 Still:
2.3.1 both ctrl+enter and enter work as "save and exit the list item edit
area", I propose to leave the functionality to ctrl+enter and process enter
as adding of a new line -- otherwise there's no good (inline) way to add a
new list item
2.3.2 complex list items like this are not handled properly (same thing
with nested sliders in list items):
* start list item {{justDiv{
> citation
}}} end list item
2.3.3 multi-level lists don't interact well with list items order changing

3. Tables (haven't made consistent testing yet)
3.1 Multiline cells interact in an incorrect way with the following text.
To understand what I mean, try this in a tiddler:
|text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text long enough to be multiline|
text
3.2 Inline editing (at least adding/removing colomns) seem to remove
additional classes. Say, I have a borderless table
|borderless|k
|text|
After I add a new colomn, the table becomes with borders (it is ok for edit
mode, but in view mode I would like to have my CSS applied). The
|borderless|k part is not removed, if the tiddler is reopened, the borders
are gone again.
CSS here is
.borderless, .borderless tr, .borderless th, .borderless td { border: none
!important; }
Note the !important part: without it, the stying is not applied at all -- I
would consider this as a bug, too.

4. Compability bugs
n.1 Nested sliders are somewhy open on load, try this syntax (usually, for
"open on load" ++++[label]text=== syntax is used)
+++[nested sliders are somewhy]
open on load
===

Ok, that's all for now. Nice to see the development going on!

Best regards,
Yakov.

PS waiting for slice editing, too :)