Hi Yakov,

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

I have in mind to begin by writing math books because they have a very
logical structure.

To begin with I was playing around with writing my own content and also
making video - which in itself could be an important component of an
intelligent textbook.

Recently I came to the conclusion that if I wanted to actually make
something happen that other people would see the value in then I should try
to show some sort of "minimum viable product" - ie; an actual textbook that
you could, in theory, use to teach an actual class. To this end, I have
taken

https://6c5416d85b78243586803bdbb4771b5d2d699363.googledrive.com/host/0B8H35yJ22OmzOEo2dHJsR2dFblk/Yellow7.html