Dear Stephan,

Thankyou very, very much for your help.

Not only did I find I was able to import the html files by dragging and
dropping but I also, amazingly, discovered a much better process altogether
because I was able to drag the original selections of text and images
directly into TW5 and avoid the process of creating the google docs
altogether.

Mind=blown and much quicker workflow means I have imported a whole book
into this format and am pretty happy with the way it looks.

https://6c5416d85b78243586803bdbb4771b5d2d699363.googledrive.com/host/0B8H35yJ22OmzOEo2dHJsR2dFblk/Grade7xplnrFriday.html#Introduction:Introduction

Still quite a time consuming process (2000+ tiddlers) - but I think it
shows the potential of the concept to have a whole book.

My plan now is to import the grade 8 and 9 books from the same series in
similar fashion and to play around with visual and UI enhancements to all
of them and then to remix these books into new versions which begin to
address specific curriculum requirements for Australia (where I live) to
demonstrate how the material can be used in overlapping contexts.

Some questions for the generous;
1) My TW (link above) on google-drive says "XMLhttprequest 404" - is this
because it's making http calls (not https)?
2) I need to provide attribution at a per-tiddler resolution - is there an
easy way to tag all of the tiddlers in my wiki at once? If I use TiddlyWeb,
can I auto-tag tiddlers based on them being in a bag?
3) Is there currently any mechanism for "scraping"  web content - ie;
downloading everything the wiki points to and then pointing to the local
copy? This would be a very useful feature.

And and all comments and suggestions about my project gratefully received
and thankyou again for your help and for the amazing TiddlyWiki.

Regards,
Richard