> I think you overreact.

Probably

> 1) TW is open source software. You don't have to pay for it and you can
> influence the development.
> Be grateful that Jeremy spend so much time in the development of TW, a
> piece of software that is unique.

I'm very grateful. Tiddlywiki is the project I donated the most in my life.
Also I spent a lot of time developing tools and documenting them. Of course
that does not give me any power or control over the project, but you can't
say that I'm not grateful.

> 2) TW is in beta. It means in principle everything could change. Read the
> roadmap!
>
> *Roadmap*
> TiddlyWiki is under rapid development at the moment as it moves through
> beta to a full release. That is the point at which it is declared stable
> enough for general use. It will continue to improve and evolve, but
> constrained to remain backwards compatible so that plugins and content
> created for version 5.0 will continue to work into the future.
>
> I did.

> So, if you cannot live with changes in the beta phase you have to wait to
> the stable release of September 20th.
> But do not complain in the way you did.

I'm expressing my opinion. I don't like the change: seems non intuitive to
me and breaks every single peace of work the community did for the project.
I did not say that I'm going to leave TW, but this situation kills all my
customizations and I don't have time to change and try. I never complained
about any change before, but this is very different: it is not any new
feature, so there is noting coming in, but I should change everything in a
way very prone to errors.